Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mystery of Altantuyaa. Part 3: The Oddest Mystery.

For part 1 click here.
For part 2 click here.

Disclaimer: All pictures except the poorly drawn comics are not owned by me and are hastily pulled off Google images. 

I am not sure if anyone else noticed this but...

Altantuyaa was a model. The phrase 'Mongolian Beauty' became almost synonymous with her after her death. Hence it bugs me to no end as to why of all the pictures of her available, the Malaysian media chose to honor her memory by favoring this picture-


-in all their publications about her. I'm not kidding. This image of her is blatantly displayed on blogs, newspapers, pamphlets, and billboards all over the country.

I may be wrong, but I would imagine her being someone who cares a great deal about her looks, being a model and all...


 
Yeah, we got to see what's probably worse for a model than an aged look. We saw her without her makeup on. Thanks Malaysia.

 source before ghost added:www.malaysiakini.com


And that folks, is the final mystery of her death. Unfulfilling, I know. Well, here are a few pictures of how she is meant to be remembered. I swear, if they had put these up on the billboards in the first place, people would probably be more worked up about finding her killers. Particularly the men.









And that's that. I'll grant you a Q&A session for sticking with my rants this long.





















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment