Saturday, May 4, 2013

An Altantuyaa Aftermath




As I was researching Altantuya on the web, I came across this article.

So team rocket got the idea to erect some billboards along a road the Prime Minister would be expected to drive through during his visit. All in the name of doing her justice of course.






 Well the billboards was torn down by the government soon after. Team rocket was pretty broken up about it.






Well, at first I was touched. But then I began to think. I know. I don't like to think either, but I had nothing to do at the moment. Anyway it suddenly clicked and I realized that this was such...






I wondered if Altantuyaa would have deserved such a billboard planting honor if she was not connected to the Prime Minister. If politics were involved in one's death, does that make them more deserving of justice? If another anonymous woman got hit by a truck and exploded into pieces, would team rocket setup billboards for them too?





But it is understandable I suppose. They can't go fighting for justice around every nook and cranny. Or can they?







 
Of course for that to happen, this would have to happen:






Yeah. That will probably get the signboards up. But seriously, it can't be denied that this little publicity stunt earned them massive points against their rivals, especially during election season. I do hope that team rocket gave thanks to the appropriate people for that success.







I mean, seriously. Are the billboards really just for the eyes of the Prime Minister? Couldn't they just send him a letter if that was the case. Would the PM even be watching the road? For all we know, his eyes might be closed while he sits in the back of his car getting a blow job.... or giving one... I don't know. I didn't care enough to research his preferences.

I think the billboards was actually for the people. For you and me if we were ever to drive down that road. We were the ones who were meant to see it. To be reminded of the dark history. To be inspired by the logo of the political party emblazoned on it's surface. To be at awe of their stance for justice for this woman. And finally of course, to instill in us the notion of the incompetence of their rival.

Now if only they could have cut the bullshit and told us that, we'd be much obliged.  

No comments:

Post a Comment